AOL blocking DynDNS Mailhop-Outbound

Tom Metro wrote:
> But sanitizing is exactly what Rich is buying with DynDNS's Mailhop
> service.

Indeed, and the service tech at DynDNS wrote to me overnight stating his
belief in the same thing about his organization:

support-mfb1qBSSZ4Idnm+yROfE0A at public.gmane.org replied to me:
> Looks like both of our MailHop Outbound servers can connect to
> the AOL servers fine. Unfortunately it looks like they maybe
> blocking your actual IP address. We do not have the ability to
> remove your IP address from the headers at this time, but I
> will pass it along as a feature request to our development team.

So, now that I know it's going to be a /long/ time before this can be fixed,
what's the best thing for me to do, besides ponying up $40/month more on
Comcast for "commercial" service and a static IP (which would also require
resuming the fight with them over port-25 blocking)?

Should we set up the BLU servers with software to deal with this (including
throttles to protect against excess/unintended usage) and set up a non-profit
business for members to relay mail?  (Echoes of my past.  My domain name
ci.net started out in '93 as precisely such a service, back when most people
used UUCP to reach an IP-connected relay:  I wound up with about 40 or 50
people splitting the telecom bills.)

-rich