Using an SSD as swap?

I would say that putting a swap file on an SSD drive is probably not a good
idea, especially if you have limited physical memory and a tons of paging
takes place.

I did a quick google and found that a few sites had the same general take on
paging to a solid state drive:
http://superuser.com/questions/51724/should-i-keep-my-swap-file-on-an-ssd-drive

<http://superuser.com/questions/51724/should-i-keep-my-swap-file-on-an-ssd-drive>
-Chris