[Discuss] (OT) Steve Jobs 1955-2011

> A comment like that would be bad form, spoken of any person dead or alive.
> We all know there are people who like and dislike people like Jobs and
> Gates
> and Lennon.  It doesn't do any good to speak like that.  It's only going
> inject a little bit of venom into the minds of people who read this list.

I'm not sure I agree. (obviously) I know a lot of people idolizes Steve
Jobs, there will be plenty of people praising him and declaring the
various accolades. Counter point IS important lest we wash away the truth
in a rush to praise.

I don't think anything I wrote can not be asserted if we are being honest
with ourselves.