[Discuss] BLU archive?

You can login to the Mailman web page and set the "NOMAIL" flag on your
subscription.

In the bottom section, "Discuss Subscribers", enter the email address that
you're subscribed with in the box next to the buttion labeled
"Unsubscribe or edit options", and click the button.  From the next page
you can get a password reminder emailed to you, and once you know your
password, the same page will let you edit your list member options, including
the NOMAIL option.

    http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.org.user-groups.linux.boston.discuss

    http://old.nabble.com/Boston-Linux-UNIX-General-Discussion-List-f24859.html