[Discuss] Howdy

Hi, Drew!

We've got an Installfest this Saturday, December 3, at MIT E51-061, and
our December meeting is on Wednesday, December 21 at MIT E51-325.
Room 061 is in the basement of Building E51, and 325 is on the third
floor. The building has its own parking lot, and it's a short walk from the
Kendall Square MBTA station on the Red Line.

At the meeting on the 21st, Joe Guarino will be discussing strategies
for selling management on the advantages of deplloying F/OSS for internal
IT projects. After the meeting, some of us head over to the Cambridge Brewery
for dinner and drinks.