[Discuss] New SMART disk errors reported

Hello:

My Network Area Storage (NAS) device - a Netgear Duo - that I use
solely for the family video collection has been emailing me recently.
A typical email reads like so:

<email>
Reallocated sector count has increased in the last day.

Disk  2:
 Previous count: 54
 Current count: 58

Growing SMART errors indicate a disk that may fail soon.  If the
errors continue to increase, you should be prepared to replace the
disk.
</email>

The pattern has been like so:

Jan 16: 17
Jan 17: 34
Jan 18: 54
Jan 21: 58

I have now copied all the videos to another drive. The NAS has been
powered off, and instructed to look for errors on the next restart.

I feel like I can run this disk until its death. Should I expect its
demise soon?

Doug