[Discuss] schematic capture to pcb

That's the nature of such software.

On Windows, TinyCAD and FreePCB are a pretty solid pair.  Note the latest
FreePCB installer is hugely outdated, you need to unpack an archive of
newer executable/DLLs after you install it, and copy over the current files.

KiCad is OK on Linux.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*