[Discuss] Log management options?

I'm looking for log management options for a network of Windows and
Linux hosts on an isolated network.

I need tcp communication (vs udp) to ensure messages successfully get
passed from client to log server.

Encryption of the message, too, between client to server would be
great. ? ?TCP alone would just provide plain-text.

I've been in touch with Intersect Alliance, and they've been extremely
helpful with a myriad of questions I've posed, but I just learned that
their server product requires its own Linux OS, provided by them. ? A
bit of a bummer.

Solarwinds, owner of Kiwi, won't return my emails.

Corner Bowl is Windows-centric.

Envision is just way too expensive.

What other products are out there?

Thanks.