[Discuss] Europe hits old internet address limits

Do you have just one server to put on IPv6? Most of the complications
relate to setting up an entire IPv6 network; if you only have a single
system to deal with, it's a lot simpler.

Basically, if you've only got one system, you need to

1. Set up an IPv6 address for the system, either from your ISP, or via
an IPv6 tunnel broker if your ISP doesn't provide IPv6 directly.

2. Add an AAAA record to your DNS to point your domain name
to your IPv6 address. This does not conflict with the A record for
your existing IPv4 addresses.

3. Make sure your DNS server also listens on an IPv6 address.

I'd recommend starting with just the first step, then test thoroughly
with the IPv6 address in a client system's /etc/hosts to make sure
your server works correctly on IPv6 before exposing it via DNS.