[Discuss] Some Java questions

Thanks Eugene,
I've passed the paper over to the guy who is working the issue. One thing
we are seeing is that the app is only using 2 vCPUs. We just need to see
how well we can map the configuration parameters we have to the specific
Java flags. We have limited control over our guest OS via vSphere, but we
have requested the VMs for this task to be 64GB/4 CPU which should be
sufficient.