 From: Edward Ned Harvey (blu) <blu at nedharvey.com>
To: aldo albanese <aldo_albanese at yahoo.com>; Rich Pieri <richard.pieri at gmail.com>; "discuss at blu.org" <discuss at blu.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 8:28 AM
Subject: RE: [Discuss] TrueCrypt on a network Drive

> From: discuss-bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org [mailto:discuss-
> bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org] On Behalf Of aldo albanese
>
> Hi Rich,
> If I?understand?it right, the user needs to dismount the drive after they are
> done with it. ?What about they forget to do it or the computer
> reboots?accidentally, are the?screw?

It should survive a reboot (but no guarantees).? It should fail to mount simultaneously on a second machine (hopefully).? There are some ways to get screwed if you're not diligent about this...

If you're intending to pass the volume back and forth between different computers, I would suggest using a different solution, such as encfs4win, or boxcryptor.