[Discuss] a virtual challenge..

As it turns out... I figured it out... I plugged away at the device
manager updating drivers to what looked like generic windows drivers for
various devices and then had to configure the VMWare disk as an IDE
disk, and not a SCSI disk as it does by default.

This was kind of an odd one off question. Sorry..

Cheers. Steve.