[Discuss] Building a non-profit membership list?

Salesforce is dreadful, but free for up to 10 users for a registered
nonprofit.

The Asylum uses EventBrite for classes etc., but we do not like it.

SugarCRM community version (and cousins, e.g. vTiger) is solid and may do
what they want, if run on a server not on the RBL.

OpenERP is quite complicated, but does pretty much everything with the
right plugins.

Ping me if you have more detailed questions - the Asylum has been
investigating this stuff for a long while, and we're finally moving into
OpenERP, I think.

*Drew Van Zandt Cam # US2010035593 (M:Agapito Acosta) *