[Discuss] GPS feature in cellphones?

The 3g / 4g transmitters and receivers operate through the same ping that
allows you to get a phone connection.
If you think soimeone might be tracking you to improve thier services and
sales of them then you'd be right.
If you have an android phone or a phone with google installed go to:
https://www.google.com/settings/dashboard
and then scroll down and go to location history.

I wonder where were you were on May 21st ?

I actually like this feature but folks ought to know about it. I did not
know for months what it ment.

Anyway through the dashboard you can go and delete places your phone
went.... as if that is not suspicous in and of itself!