[Discuss] Opinions/Advice on router boxes w/ port forwarding

While  contemplating  the   problems   our   oldish   linux
gateway/firewall/router  has  been having, it occured to me
that it might be a good excuse to get some experience  with
at  least  one of the connercial boxes that do the job "out
of the box".  And naturally it also occurred  me  that  the
folks  on this list just might have comments to make on the
subject.

So what might be some good ones to try out?  We  have  some
web sites that we're supporting, so it'd have to be limited
to those that can do port forwarding, at  least  for  ports
80, 443, 22, and maybe a few others.

   _'
 <:#/>  John Chambers
   +   <jc at trillian.mit.edu>