[Discuss] rack mountable chassis

I just got some pull-out shelves and put my old tower cases on the
shelves directly.  They all fit just fine and all it cost me was the
price of the shelf, which was much less than the cost of getting a new
case and moving everything over.  The downside is that they take up 5U
(1U for the shelf and 4U for the towers on their sides).  But frankly
I've got plenty of room so I don't care.  :)

-derek