[Discuss] DNS providers

We are really looking to eliminate our hardware overhead.  We could run a
bind box in EC2 but thats likely excessive and just a small step removed
from the hardware overhead.  We really want a fully hosted solution, that
we do not have to worry about.  Our DNS is fairly static, most changes are
for development and office use rather than production.  Route53 is
tempting, though we would like to consider other options as well.