[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] selecting a subnet
- Subject: [Discuss] selecting a subnet
- From: gcmarx at gmail.com (Gordon Marx)
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:26:34 -0400
- In-reply-to: <74254684.R7eoJh8xUx@thinkpad>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20140915035719.GG10429@dragontoe.org> <74254684.R7eoJh8xUx@thinkpad>
On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 9:17 AM, Bill Horne <bill at horne.net> wrote: > If the regular IT staff (who have, of course, left for the day) has set up a > DMZ to accord visitors Internet access, then the process is simple. If not, > well, I just try to remember who's name is on the door. And whose name is on the pink slip, should you happen to work for a company with an AUP that you agreed to, and then willfully violated on the say-so of someone without relevant authority. But hey, it's your life.