[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] selinux nightmare
- Subject: [Discuss] selinux nightmare
- From: blu at nedharvey.com (Edward Ned Harvey (blu))
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 11:04:08 +0000
- In-reply-to: <775216fa56d44df3b814a2944acb88d8@CO2PR04MB684.namprd04.prod.outlook.com>
- References: <54286EA2.email@example.com> <775216fa56d44df3b814a2944acb88d8@CO2PR04MB684.namprd04.prod.outlook.com>
> From: discuss-bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org [mailto:discuss- > bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org] On Behalf Of Edward Ned Harvey > (blu) > > A couple years ago, I read the selinux book and all the man pages, and wrote > this very simple summary as a result: > http://nedharvey.com/blog/?p=12 PS. That page just shows you how to easily add "allow" for whatever purpose you want. But lots of times, that's not the best thing for you to do. Lots of times, you should have awareness of the contexts that are applied to some files that are being rejected, and either reset those files' contexts, or something along those lines.