[Discuss] SQLAlchemy Has Annoyances

SQLAlchemy Has Annoyances. It wants me to define a custom class for each
table it touches. Yes, there are ways to do this dynamically but it
still requires I hand it at least a dummy class for each table. And,
there is no way to free that when a table is dropped, one has to drop
all mappings using clear_mappers(), which loops through every single one.

I was once at a Apple Developers' Conference--a *way* long time ago--and
Iw ent to a session on debugging. At the beginning they put a slide
saying that a well written program should be able to run for hours--even
days!--without crashing. Seemed both radical and obvious.

In a similar vein, I have assumed that a quality database will let me
create and drop tables indefinitely without a worry but for boredom, and
silly me I thought *I* could create and delete tables indefinitely if
that seemed a good design decision. Yet sqlalchemy doesn't seem capable
of this, they want to be restarted?!

-kb, the Kent who is annoyed.