[Discuss] Mythbuntu on VMWare slow

on a similar topic, I'm trying to mount an nfs drive to a linux box. ?I'm learning and reading about nfs and mounting but each article I read they mention a different way to do it. ?I would like to mount QNAP NAS drive to the Ubuntu VMserver in which in the directory there are real time stream files from HDHomerun (a TV Verizon box that stream tv in real time). The mounting would need to be permanent. in one article someone suggested to use TCP instead in the syntax instead of UDP. ?Could someone please help me with the syntax of it?
Thanks,Aldo