[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [Discuss] swift?
- From: smallm at panix.com (Mike Small)
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 16:36:56 -0400
- In-reply-to: <12648FA5-240D-4C89-BEE8-809E19769F49@icloud.com> (Eric Chadbourne's message of "Wed, 10 Jun 2015 15:26:21 -0400")
- References: <421E7498-1EF1-471B-B30B-E832077FA61A@icloud.com> <557885B9.email@example.com> <12648FA5-240D-4C89-BEE8-809E19769F49@icloud.com>
Eric Chadbourne <eric.chadbourne at icloud.com> writes: >> Languages and frameworks that are specific to iOS are not interesting to me. > > This is not that. > > They even mentioned it running on Linux IIRC. As a general purpose language then, what's its draw over existing languages? What is there about it that's interesting? -- Mike Small smallm at panix.com