[Discuss] Juniper VPN's

When I installed OpenVPN years ago, the Windows client Just Worked (once I
fed it the cert).

I probably still have the detailed install instructions I wrote back then,
somewhere.  Mostly to make 100% sure I did not have to repeat myself 50
times.

*Drew Van ZandtArtisan's Asylum Board of DirectorsFirefly Arts Collective
Board of Directors*