[Discuss] memory management

Hardware design, several things.  Primarily EM simulation and big FPGA sim,
complex analog sim, or just big schematics.  When doing a schematic review,
it is helpful to have half a dozen or more large PDFs (datasheets) open
while viewing schematics, a few spreadsheets, some Word & Visio design
docs, and other miscellaneous goodies.  I can open/close things as needed,
but that makes it take 2-3 times as long (a week instead of a day and a
half).

32GB is OK for this.  64GB would be nicer.  I might ask for it next year.
It would be nice to still be able to work on other things effectively while
a signal integrity/crosstalk sim is crunching numbers.

*Drew Van ZandtArtisan's Asylum Board of DirectorsFirefly Arts Collective
Board of Directors*