[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] NAS: encryption
- Subject: [Discuss] NAS: encryption
- From: blu at nedharvey.com (Edward Ned Harvey (blu))
- Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 11:29:31 +0000
- In-reply-to: <CAFq0N1wF=eEmVExC8m5wTFxU34PDUbUFOYpQR7sjL9fgSUve0Q@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <ED3859CC-10B5-4E9A-A0C5-D60A67EA69FD@pioneer.ci.net> <CAFq0N1wF=eEmVExC8m5wTFxU34PDUbUFOYpQR7sjL9fgSUve0Q@mail.gmail.com>
Yay, I started a flame war. :-D (Sorry). Anyway, if anybody cares, I'm not a cryptographer but I am a pro crypto developer. The difference is you're a mathematician who understands how to design a good s-box, versus you're a software developer who understands the correct usage of all the crypto components. I'm the latter. If somebody wants my opinion on something, please call my attention to it - I didn't see anything I wanted to respond to, but maybe it was just buried in the noise.