[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] site monitoring suggestions?
- Subject: [Discuss] site monitoring suggestions?
- From: betsys at gmail.com (Betsy Schwartz)
- Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 12:40:40 -0500
- In-reply-to: <E88E52B9-126A-4D91-82A2-2277286C45AE@icloud.com>
- References: <F2C52752-1372-4F32-92F7-66EFC7AFC15C@icloud.com> <20151220004446.GR27495@randomstring.org> <E88E52B9-126A-4D91-82A2-2277286C45AE@icloud.com>
One more if you can stand it - I am very fond of xymon (descended from Hobbit and Big Brother). Stands up 'out of the box' , several types of built-in http and https monitoring, and very easy to customize and extend. The one thing it does not do well is SNMP. On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 11:23 PM, Eric Chadbourne <eric.chadbourne at icloud.com> wrote: > You all are the best! So many answers. I'll slowly check them all out Sunday morning over coffee. I'm so excited. Thanks! > > Eric > _______________________________________________ > Discuss mailing list > Discuss at blu.org > http://lists.blu.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss
- Prev by Date: [Discuss] site monitoring suggestions?
- Next by Date: [Discuss] Consumer's Union attempts to end robocalls [OT]
- Previous by thread: [Discuss] site monitoring suggestions?