[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] Journald log rotate
- Subject: [Discuss] Journald log rotate
- From: gaf.linux at gmail.com (Jerry Feldman)
- Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 08:16:45 -0400
There were some questions in last night's meeting regarding whether the journald logs rotate. You can manually control the size by using the --vacuum option of journalctl. Also you can control the size of the entries by editing /etc/systemd/journald.conf See the journald.conf(5) man page. -- -- Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com> Boston Linux and Unix PGP key id: B7F14F2F Key fingerprint: D937 A424 4836 E052 2E1B 8DC6 24D7 000F B7F1 4F2F
- Prev by Date: [Discuss] Discuss Digest, Vol 58, Issue 10 on racism.
- Next by Date: [Discuss] Boston Linux Meeting Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - Linux Soup XVI: SystemD
- Previous by thread: [Discuss] Discuss Digest, Vol 58, Issue 10 on racism.
- Next by thread: [Discuss] Mail dot com app