[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] Secure Wireless Router for Non-Profit
- Subject: [Discuss] Secure Wireless Router for Non-Profit
- From: richard.pieri at gmail.com (Richard Pieri)
- Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 11:48:38 -0400
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <CAMyWsyOetPq0DBm=f+9XBcu_aV9DTjUH97Cn_oYoSPYNfKUHpg@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 9/15/2017 10:09 AM, Bill Horne wrote: > More importantly, they need a segmented LAN, proxy server, and > token-access controller to prevent employees or volunteers from adding > devices or users that aren't appropriate for their network. They also need a network administrator and a security officer (can be the same person) who understands their requirements and threats, and has the authority to implement and uniformly enforce security policies. -- Rich P.