[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] Fidelity voice-recognition security?
- Subject: [Discuss] Fidelity voice-recognition security?
- From: kentborg at borg.org (Kent Borg)
- Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 14:25:33 -0500
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 11/21/2017 01:55 PM, MBR wrote: > And how, exactly, do they distinguish between your voice and someone > playing back a recording of your voice? I would guess, approximately, they get the caller to say something new each time. How one says a word varies depends on what words come before and after. Just gluing together words from a recording isn't going to sound very natural. Whether their computers can distinguish all that very well, is a question. I suspect they cannot. -kb