[Discuss] LibreOffice and .docx files

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 2:13 PM, Steve Litt wrote:
> [Rationale for separating document content from presentation, as embodied in Stylz]

Isn't this the raison-d'etre for DocBook?

Last I looked, that seemed to be working pretty well, though it was
difficult to find tutorials that didn't lose me in short order.

On the other hand, for the relatively simple documents I write from
day to day, asciidoc is insanely easy to manage, and converts into
TeX, HTML, PDF, or whatever with the flip of an option or two.

How does Stylz differ from DocBook and its derivatives?

This won't help the OP with her problem, but might be of interest to others.

Ted Ruegsegger