[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] AD/LDAP authentication
- Subject: [Discuss] AD/LDAP authentication
- From: richard.pieri at gmail.com (Richard Pieri)
- Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 10:34:32 -0500
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12/14/2017 7:46 AM, Grant NAPC wrote: > To be fair, you haven't said exactly what you're trying to do. Is this > for a web application, a system service (SMB, FTP, etc.), or simply > SSH/SFTP/Desktop access? There are other options in certain cases that ssh logins. Some users from each domain need full shell access. And I need groups for access controls and file ownerships so even if trust chaining worked for shell logins (it currently does not on RHEL 7) I couldn't use it. If this were a vanilla Kerberos environment I'd simply configure the two realms in krb5.conf and be done with it. If you know how to do this with two or more AD domains then I'd love to see how you did it. -- Rich P.