BLU Officers list archive

[BLU/Officers] [Discuss] Happy World IPv6 Day to everyone

Great! I've added you to our calendar, at

    http://blu.org/cgi-bin/calendar/2011-nov

Can you send me a short description of your talk to flesh out
the details? At the moment the detailed description just says
"Details to follow".

Also, we won't have our meeting room assignments from
MIT Scheduling until September, after all the professors
have scheduled their classes. When we receive the room
assignments, I'll update the calendar with the room numbers.

GnuPG KeyID: 0xD5C7B5D9 / Email: abreauj at gmail.com
GnuPG FP: 72 FB 39 4F 3C 3B D6 5B E0 C8 5A 6E F1 2C BE 99