BLU Officers list archive

[BLU/Officers] is there key-signing pre-talk? with speaker?

Hi, Chris.

I thought we'd agreed to a short PGP talk in September before the keysigning
plus a full meeting in January. That's how I listed it in the BLU calendar.

We do need a short PGP talk prior to the keysigning. To ensure sufficient time
for the keysigning, I figure we need to start it around 8:15 or so.
The talk should
run about 45 minutes so there's time for questions after the talk and before
the keysigning procedure.

Are you able to do a short PGP talk at this week's BLU meeting? Or would
you prefer that we ask Bill Ricker do the talk?