BLU Officers list archive

[BLU/Officers] Fwd: Amazon Web Services Billing Statement Available

The Amazon S3 backups cost us $1.69 for the month of September.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amazon Web Services <no-reply-aws at amazon.com>
Date: Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 7:52 PM
Subject: Amazon Web Services Billing Statement Available
To: "abreauj at gmail.com" <abreauj at gmail.com>

Greetings from Amazon Web Services,

This e-mail confirms that your latest billing statement is available
on the AWS web site. Your account will be charged the following:

Total: $1.69

Please see the Account Activity area of the AWS web site for detailed
account information:

http://aws-portal.amazon.com/gp/aws/developer/account/index.html?action=activity-summary&statementTimePeriod=1314835200

Thank you for using Amazon Web Services.

Sincerely,

Amazon Web Services

This message was produced and distributed by Amazon Web Services LLC,
410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, Washington 98109-5210

GnuPG KeyID: 0xD5C7B5D9 / Email: abreauj at gmail.com
GnuPG FP: 72 FB 39 4F 3C 3B D6 5B E0 C8 5A 6E F1 2C BE 99