BLU Officers list archive

[BLU/Officers] Request Tracker on BLU server

I've set up Request Tracker again, on the new guest server Lachesis.
It uses the FQDN "rt3.blu.org", but I'm not putting it in DNS to avoid
attracting the attention of script kiddies, so to access it, you need
to put the address in your /etc/hosts file:

     216.235.254.233  rt3.blu.org

I've created user accoutns for jabr, gaf, cdoerbec, david, billricker, and bfp;
I'll send each of you your initial password encrypted with your PGP key.

In addition to the "General" queue that comes preconfigured, I added
a common queue "IPv6", and also a private queue for each of us that's
only visible to its owner. I find that RT makes a feature-rich TODO list,
so we can all use it as such if we like.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9