Subject: Re: Pinch-Hitter needed to moderate WIND list next weekend
From:    "Robert Hoffman" <rfhoffman at yahoo.com>
Date:    Thu, May 31, 2012 8:09 am
To:      "David Kramer" <david at thekramers.net>
Cc:      "Fred Nothnagel" <frednothnagel at yahoo.com>

All right, I typed the message multiple times (just in case I made a typo) and then cut-and-pasted
it (without the quotes of course).? The result was a repeated authentication failure message.? It
has been my experience with multiple password failures that many authenticated sites "freeze"
(i.e. prevent login) on some number of failures.
?
It is possible that the url for the list admin has changed since I last logged onto it?
Robert