BLU Officers list archive

[BLU/Officers] Next InstallFest?

On 06/07/2012 12:20 AM, John Abreau wrote:
> The next InstallFest should be in late August or early September. The following
> Saturdays bracket that time period:
>
>     August 18
>     August 25
>     September 1
>     September 8
>
> Is anyone aware of any scheduling conflicts with these dates, or any
> significant  events that would make any of these dates undesirable
> for our InstallFest?

I'll respond faster so we don't book a date that doesn't work for me in
the next few hours ;)

August 18 isn't great for me, but it's doable.

August 25 is fine.

I don't have anything on my calendar right now for September 1, but
that's labor day weekend, so that might change.  Lots of people will be
out of town then anyway.

September 8 should work too.