BLU Officers list archive

[BLU/Officers] BLU picnic

I had set the date field to NULL when I sent my email on Friday about the
scheduling conflict, and that hid it from the web page. I updated the date
a couple hours ago with the new date, and also updated the google calendar
entry at the same time.

PGP KeyID: 32A492D8 / Email: abreauj at gmail.com
PGP FP: 7834 AEC2 EFA3 565C A4B6  9BA4 0ACB AD85 32A4 92D8