BLU Officers list archive

[BLU/Officers] CSS style sheet for BLU website

At first I thought it was a better use of space, but when trying to read
it, I found it harder to read the upcoming events, which is arguably the
most important part of the website.  Putting it in a sidebar like that
is a good idea, but the narrowness makes everything wrap too much.
Maybe it would be more readable if the date was on one line and the text
on the next, so there's a chance it would fit on one line.

One minor change I would make is reducing the font on the nav list so it
fits in two lines instead of two lines and a bit of a third.  If you're
going to go with a fixed-width layout, you might as well take advantage
of it by making things line up.

Thanks, Jabr!