BLU Officers list archive

[BLU/Officers] [Discuss] Need speaker and topic for October BLU meeting

Do you normally send an email to the 'discuss' list looking for speakers?
I was going to email 'discuss' and see if anyone would speak on the topic
KDE (intro/tutorial + why they prefer it).  Do you guys know someone who
might fit the bill?

Will