BLU April install fest

    Lief;

        there will be an April install fest at Howard Johnson's,
cambridge... same time same place.  What will be different will be an
all day network seminar.  I'm not sure on the particular's but believe
attendees will bring own machines, install cards, wire up, run through
linux network setup and more.  There will be a fee to cover the $125
cost of the room and lunch (pizza) but that is being discussed and
we'll know more later.  Please pass this on to Adam and anyone else.

    Sorry you missed the Feb main meeting at MIT.  Briefly, lar
Kaufman, author of running linux gave an over view of linux past,
present and future.  There were insights to industry porting software
to linux and questions from me about getting your printer and modem
recognized.

    Hope to see you at the march meeting.

                            mark j. soule