a program called LINUX

   From: richard at aoi.ultranet.com (Richard Royston)

   My modest knowledge of Spanish made me wonder if huge.cajones.com
   was for real.  My nameserver couldn't find out where it was.  The
   poster was named "nobody", so are we dealing with a real user at a
   real location, or a prankster?

The address seems to be valid:

	world 4 ~> vv nobody at huge.cajones.com
	nobody at huge.cajones.com:
	Host 'huge.cajones.com' MXed to 'fat.doobie.com'.
	SMTP on 'fat.doobie.com' forwards 'nobody at huge.cajones.com' to 'nobody at mailmasher.com'.

	Recursively checking 'nobody at mailmasher.com':
	Host 'mailmasher.com' MXed to 'mailmasher.com'.
	SMTP on 'mailmasher.com' accepts name 'nobody'.  Identified as 'nobody'.

But most systems send mail to "nobody" into the bit bucket
automatically, so it probably is useless to mail to it.

And shouldn't it be "grande.cajones.com"?

Dale
--
Dale R. Worley					Ariadne Internet Services
Voice: +1 617-899-7949   Fax: +1 617-899-7946	E-mail: worley at ariadne.com
"Internet-based electronic commerce solutions to real business problems."