install fest & cook out

	1st - install fest

	Date to be announced

	issues:

	volunteers:
		So far there are 2 solid volunteers, possibly 3 but I haven't 	heard form Guy. we have a long way to go to get at least 8.
			JABR & Ana

	date:
		because it's July and a vacation month we'll need to get a 		general feel for volunteers before deciding which weekend.. 		definitely not the 4th. :)

	location:
		I'm looking into something outdoorsey.  There's a camp in 		sharon that has a hall that can be rented but they often rent out for 	weddings.

		If that doesn't happen, the Massasoit community college offers 	inexpensive class rooms but I have to followup on that one.

	cookout:

		I volunteer jabr's place and if that's not available, then 		maybe the state park in sharon is... see above.

					mark j. soule