S.u.S.E. Linux

Hello,
I just saw your message to discuss at tarnhelm.blu.org.  I'm a member of the
group.  I have just suceeded in installing your Linux 4.4 distribution.  It
took me a long time but I am happy with the result.  It seems to be a very
complete and well organized distribution.  I like the idea behind your
manual, the seeming completeness, but I found that the English was sometimes
a little misleading or difficult to follow.  One minor difficulty was caused
by the fact that the numbers in Figure 2.1 differed by one from the numbers
used in Chapter 2. Also, what does Step S15 mean?  It's immediately followed
by another boot.  The margin comments "what's it about" were not very
meaningful.  I like your product a lot but sometimes I could not understand
the non-idiomatic(i.e. unusual) English in the manual.  I recommend an
English speaking editor take a look at it.

You might try to sell your distributions through SoftPro in Burlington,
MA(tel 617.273.2919).  They sell a large number of computer books to
computer professionals and amateurs and have a number of Redhat products.
>From personal experience I would say that your product is better than the
Redhat one, which I have also used.

yours truly,
Paul Jameson