Upgrading a Linux machine

Greets,
    So being in Boston and not being able to find a better answer to
this question, I imagine I'd ask you people this question.

    I'm upgrading my computer to something better and am in the market
to buy RAM and a new processor, and would *REALLY* like to give my money
to a place that is Linux-sypathetic, reputable and in Boston area.  Does
anyone reading this know of a company who can provide this equiptment that
might fulfill this criteria?

Thanks,
-Seth

--
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion"