Good place to shop for IC's

I don't know about the security cameras, but there was a great article
a couple months back in Linux Journal about a Linux based weather
station.  When you go to do that, I could probably find it and copy
it for you.  Or if you have a subscription they have a special page with
all their articles on-line.

	Shel