Kickstart troubles

O.k. people I got past the name resolution problem by having the DHCP
server send the IP address of the name server as the primary and secondary
name servers (which effectively doubles the timeout period of the reverse
lookup).  Now I'm having a problem where after the installation of the
packages, kickstart fails to detect a mouse, and stops to ask me.

I don't have a mouse and told it to do a "mouse --kickstart none" in the
ks.cfg file, but it still stops to ask.  After this, it asks me about a
bunch of other options that I also put in the ks.cfg file.  What gives?
Anyone have any clues?

Here's my ks.cfg:

lang en
network --bootproto dhcp
nfs  --server kickstart.lancity.com --dir /usr/redhat
device ethernet tulip
device ethernet 3c509
keyboard us
zerombr yes
clearpart --all
part / --size 100
part /tmp --size 100
part /home --size 100
part /usr --size 600
part /var --size 200
part swap --size 64
part /opt --size 1024 --grow
install
mouse --kickstart none
timezone US/Eastern
skipx yes
rootpw --iscrypted XXXXXXXXXXXXX
auth --nisdomain docd-east --useshadow
lilo --location mbr
%packages
setup
filesystem
basesystem
ldconfig
glibc
********************************
* [ lots of packages snipped ] *
zip
zlib
zlib-devel
XFree86-SVGA

%post

Derek D. Martin           |  UNIX System Administrator
d_martin at worldnet.att.net |  dmartin at lancity.com

-