Apache Virtual Server Configuration

> Apparently, the attachment on my last message did not go through.  I'm
> resending the message with the attachment again.

	I'm not too clear after quickly looking over your log what kind of virtual
hosting you are trying to do. Have you looked at the examples included in the
Apache docs? http://mirrors.ccs.neu.edu/Apache/docs/vhosts/index.html
	A couple of other strange things are not specifying a ServerName for the
default server. Using NameVirtualHost twice (though that shouldn't effect
anything). The configuration file setup will be very different if you are
trying to IP, name, or port virtual hosting.

- Daniel R. <danielr at ccs.neu.edu> [http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/danielr/]
-