Here's one of the sites which did work at one point:

NameVirtualHost www.clue4all.net

<VirtualHost test.clue4all.net:80>
ServerAdmin dogbert at clue4all.net
DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache/test/
ServerName test.clue4all.net
ErrorLog /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log
TransferLog /usr/local/apache/logs/access_log
</VirtualHost>

Try changing <virtualhost "192.168.1.1" > to <virtualhost
"www.haiau.com" >, though I think that might require a dns entry for
that to work correctly.  I'm not sure whether it is necessary to have
the virtual site in both ServerName and VirtualHost, but I've found that
to be the case in getting it to work.

Beyond that, I'm not sure what pointers I might have (except don't use
Comanche, as it leaves your conf file incomprehensible =) ).  An error
log with debugging turned on would help, as mentioned before.

Brian Conway
dogbert at clue4all.net

You wouldn't buy a car that would break down every morning on your way
to work.  Why would you use an operating system that does the same?
                -- Anonymous Coward
-