NIC's and Hubs

At 06:16 PM 2/1/00 -0500, Derek Martin wrote:
>On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, Henry Smith wrote:

Thanks Derek, looks pretty good. Found it for $20 on the net, with free
shipping.<G> (Outpost.com) The NetGear Part # is FA310TX. That is the one
you meant, correct?

Which is the Linux driver for this card? Didn't find it in the HOWTO (May
'99 issue). (Nor any mention of NetGear for that matter. Doesn't surprise
me. Hard to keep up when you have a daytime job too! <G>)

OK looked on the NetGear site and am D/L'ing the driver etc as I type this.
Will probably order tomorrow. Thanks again.

>Netgear 10/100 -- Comp UASS had them for $35 last time I looked.  You
>should be able to get them cheaper at a show.

Henry
-